Speed-up coding by learning the Python Language Course
Jump Through the bunch of object-oriented hoops to do simple tasks!
Python Language: Ditch Confusing Syntax and revolutionize the coding
Python is the most assessable programming language available as it has simplified syntax usage and emphasizes more on natural language usage. Because of its ease of learning, Python codes are simpler to execute and are faster than other programming languages.
Sounds too good to be true?
Well, you read it right!
Before “Why” let’s know the “What”
What is the Python Language?
Python Language is an object-oriented top-notch programming language with dynamic semantics. It is easy to learn syntax reduces the cost of programming maintenance by emphasizing readability. Python supports packages and modules which encourages its re-use.
Python Programming Language is mainly used for AI, Machine Development, operating systems, machine application development, and video games; use of the Python language.
So, if you are someone who is interested in machine learning or exploring the world of video games, you can enroll in Python programming for beginners.
Eligibility for learning Python Language: Learn Coding Python Tactics
There is no particular eligibility for learning the Python Language. Any student can pursue the Python programming language. Whether a graduate, a post-graduate, or 12th qualified student can enroll in the Python language.
Although there are no prerequisites, the student should be familiar with any programming language concepts like how the loop works, how operators are used. It will be helpful in understanding the Python language easily.
Well, even if you have never written a line of code before but you share an interest in learning the top programming language, you can learn the Python Programming Language beginning with mastering Python Basics.
Careers in Python Language
The Python programming language is not only the most popular programming language around the world, but it offers professional growth as well.
The ability to write codes with fast readability is something that other programming languages lack.
A web developer with Python skills can bag a package of 8,00,000 easily. The Python language can be implemented in a multitude of industries, like software development, business, science, education, and the arts.
Let’s quickly explore the career opportunities you get exposed to after python language certification or mastering the basics of python programming.
- Python Developer
- Data Analyst
- Product Manager
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Research Analyst
- Software developer
- Data Scientist
Course Duration: 3 months
Syllabus of Python Language: Python Programming Online
- Introduction to Python
- Installing Python IDES – Python IDLE
- Variables in Python: Declaration and Use
- Data-types in Python
- Operators in Python: Assignment, Logical, Arithmetic, etc.
- Taking User Input and Output
- Conditional Statements: If else and Nested, If else and elif
- Loops in Python: For Loop, While Loop and Nested Loops
- Break & Continue Statement
- Python Collections: List, Tuple, Sets and Dictionary
- String Manipulation: Basic Operations, Slicing, Functions and Methods
- User Defined Functions, Types of Functions
- Exception Handling
- Importing Modules: Maths Module, MySQL, etc.
- File Processing
- Object Oriented Programming in Python
- Python Database Communication
- GUI Programming-Tkinter
Benefits of Learning Python Programming Language
- Simplify syntax usage
- Derive quick results from coding
- Promising Job opportunities- 2nd most popular language
- Used in diverse industries
- Easy to comprehend
How Do I Learn Python on my Own?
Being a simple language, it is easy to follow for a beginner. To learn Python on your own, you first should clearly understand syntax. Depending upon the purpose of learning the Python programming language, you can enroll in a good Python Programming for Beginner’s course that will help you build skills that align with your goals.
Why Learn Python Programming Language at Scholars Study Solution?
- Help commit syntax to memory with regular quizzes and assessments
- Interactive classes launched by expert programmers
- Online and offline assistance
- Lifetime consultation assistance
- Learn Python Language from beginning to advance
Join 1500 others on this journey to explore the Python Programming Language and Get started learning the Python Language TODAY!