Do you wish to make a career in print media? OR Are you a graphic designer seeking to brush up on pre-press knowledge?
Then Adobe PageMaker is the right course for you.
What is Adobe PageMaker Course?
PageMaker is a desktop publishing program (DTP); widely used in print media, advertising, the publication industry, and the graphic design industry. Learning PageMaker eliminates the hassle of managing multiple books, brochures, flyers, and other printable material by bringing everything down on a single sheet; DTP software examples.
Adobe PageMaker eases up the deal of editing, adjusting the colors, layouts, and fonts of the flyers, brochures, or newsletters before printing and distributing the document.
Eligibility for learning Adobe PageMaker
- Students willing to enter print media.
- Students planning careers in desktop Publishing Domain.
- Professionals in printing background wishing to learn pre-printing adjustments.
- 10+2/graduates/working professionals.
System Requirements for Learning Adobe PageMaker
- OS Family Windows.
- OS Required Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, SP 5 or later.
- Min RAM Size 32 MB.
- Min Processor Type Intel Pentium.
- Min Hard Drive Space 175 MB.
- Additional Requirements CD-ROM, mouse or compatible device.
Careers after certification in PageMaker: Adobe PageMaker 7.0
- Can grab a handsome job in corporate or print media
- You can run your graphic studio
- Logo and Brochure designer
- Desktop Publisher
- Graphic designer
At Scholar Study Solution, we aim to prepare students with live projects and training coupled with in-house activities.
Adobe PageMaker Syllabus
Getting started with PageMaker:
- Exploring the environment
- Opening and navigating publications
- Using Help in Pagemaker
- Closing publications and PageMaker
Building publications in Pagemaker
- Creating single-page publications
- Working with text blocks
- Modifying text
- Printing publications
Building multi-page publications
- Creating a multi-page publication
- Managing text flow
- Working with pages in Pagemaker
- Working with frames
Including graphics & objects
- Including drawing objects
- Adding color to drawing objects
- Adding graphics in Pagemaker
- Arranging text around graphics
- Merging text & graphics
Applying character formatting in PageMaker
- Formatting characters
- Controlling character spacing
Applying paragraph formatting
- Formatting paragraphs
- Using tabs
Using styles and the Pagemaker library
- Creating styles
- Applying and editing styles
- Working with a library
Working with templates in Pagemaker
- Using existing templates
- Creating a custom template
- Working with master pages
Using type effects
- Applying effects to text
- Formatting text in Pagemaker
- Adjusting graphics
- Copying graphics
- Modifying graphics
- Working with objects on a page
- Exploring layers
- Working with layers
Working with Tables
- Adding tables
- Enhancing tables
- Working with linked tables
Working with long documents
- Creating books in Pagemaker
- Adding a table of contents
- Creating an index
Printing publications from Pagemaker
- Preparing publications for printing
- Printing publications
Course Duration : 1 month
Why PageMaker: PageMaker Institute in Kashipur
PageMaker leverages the capacity to gain high-quality output on every size printer from personal to color publishing printers.
- Cut-down production costs
- PageMaker files can be saved as HTML documents or PDFs for further use
- Help you in preparing designs with micro-level perfection
- Help you use the sheet at your convenience
Why Scholar Study Solution?
- Mock Tests
- Tests are discussion
- Offline and Online coaching
- Batches readily available
- 100% practical Training
- Internship support
Contact the best institute for the Adobe PageMaker institute in Kashipur and achieve excellence. Enquire more about the PageMaker course or DTP software at Scholars Study Solution.